Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Final Project... Dun, dada DAAA!



Here is the background music that i created to go to a colgate commercial. It's a simple chord progression for the most part, with a few moments to break it up,but not even complicated with extra instruments. however, the fun part came when I started adding the dubbing- all of the vocal lines you hear are done by myself. they are a little rough, especially the dubbing coordination of the uncle sam, but this came out well. I had more difficiulty doing that little "teehee" bit, but that's mostly because my voice doesn't normally go that high. the rocket ship and "boing" sounds i found off of the internet. but, this makes for an interesting listen even if you don't see the video, so i hope that you enjoy this.

For the last time- Ciao! And enjoy your summer :)

1 comment:

  1. This makes me smile. You did an excellent job with the sound effects, and the music. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete